Audit logs refer to records that capture important activities and events within the system. They serve as a detailed chronological account of actions taken by users, processes, or systems, providing an essential source of information for security, compliance, and troubleshooting purposes.
Note: This is an Admin-specific feature. Hence, only Super Admins will have the access to view these settings. Learn more about roles and permissions.
You can access the audit logs by following the below steps:
- Go to Admin Console.
- Click on the Audit Logs in the left sidebar.
- You would be able to see the logs of all workspaces, with the default detail of Log, Module, Environment, User, and Date & Time.
- In short, audit logs provide you with the event details like:
- Logs: a brief detail of what happened?
- Module & Environment: where it happened?
- User: who did it?
- Date & Time: when it happened?
- You can filter the logs by Workspace, Environment, User or Time period.