Note: A content model can be updated by a user having the “Workspace Admin” role or permission to update a content model. Learn more about the roles and permissions.
To update a Content Model, please follow these steps:
- Go to your workspace.
- Click the Content Model menu option from the left sidebar of the application.
- Select the content model that you want to edit. It can either be a single-entry or multi-entry content model.
- You can make the following changes to any of the content models:
- Add fields - Click “Add field” to insert new fields to your content model.
- Update Fields - Click on the Pencil icon available with every field and make necessary changes like changing the name, marking required, or changing the validation rules.
- Update Details - You can hit the pencil icon at the screen's top-right corner and make the required changes.
- Or you can add new fields to the content model.