Page Editor is a drag-and-drop page builder which lets you build the page as you like using custom styles and different types of elements that you need to display, such as text, images, banners, carousels, etc., and it is all done with the live preview of how your page will look.
Please follow the steps to add it to your content type:
- Go to your workspace
- Click on Content Model in the sidebar, and choose the content type to which you want to add this editor.
- Click on Add Field button, and select Page Editor.
- Provide a name and save your changes.
- Go to Content Library and choose the content type where you added this page editor.
- Now, you will see that a field with the name you provided has been added with an option to launch Page Editor.
- When you click to launch this visual editor, you will be directed to a visual interface where you can drag and drop elements to customize the webpage as you like.