Experro allows you to integrate with your existing BigCommerce account, which can perform a real-time sync between your store and our cms for the customers, products, orders, and more.
This integration will allow you to segment your customers and personalize their purchasing experience on your storefront to boost sales with customizable algorithms for recommended, best-selling products and much more!
It would be best if you had an API Token to provide the necessary read-and-write access.
If you don't have one, then follow the below steps to create an API Token:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and open Settings.
- Open ‘API Accounts’, and click on Create API Account button.
- Give any name to this token and provide the required access for all UI webhooks.
- Hit the Save button.
- Copy Client ID, Client Secret & Access Token.
- You also need to copy the store hash, which is in your store's URL: (store-hash.mybigcommerce.com)
You can follow this guide to create API Accounts on BigCommerce.
Adding the store to Experro
Let's add your store to Experro:
- Go to your workspace.
- Open Settings > Integrations > Platform.
- You will be redirected to the screen to see all the e-commerce platforms Experro supports.
- Click on the BigCommerce block and you will be redirected to the BigCommerce detail page.
- Click on Add Platform button and a popup will appear to confirm the installation.
- When you click on Install, the platform will be installed successfully, where you can add multiple stores.
- You can add a new BigCommerce store in Experro by clicking on the Add Store button.
- Clicking on the button will redirect you to a screen where you must provide the following information.
- Select Environment - Select the environment where you want to add this store.
- Store Name - Give a name to the store.
- Store Hash - Copy and paste the hash from your store URL (store-hash.mybigcommerce.com)
- Store Token - Paste the access token that you copied.
- Client ID - Paste the client id that you copied.
- Client Secret - Paste the client secret that you copied.
- After adding the details, click on the Connect button.
- The store will connect if all details are correct, and sync will start.
- When the store is connected successfully, you will be redirected to the listing screen of stores.
If you need to remove the BigCommerce platform, you can click on the Uninstall button displayed on this listing screen, and all the connected stores will be removed along with the synced data.
View your BigCommerce store details
- Quickly navigate to Settings > Integrations > Platform
- Choose the Platform and you will be redirected to the store listing screen.
- To view the details of a specific store, click on the name of that store.
- You will see the following details:
- Status - Is the store connected or disconnected?
- Environment -The environment in which you have added the store, i.e., development, production.
- Modified On - The date on which the store was last modified.
- Modified By - The user who modified the store.
- Last Synced - The date on which the store was last synced.
- You can also view the total number of Products, Categories, Brands, Customers, and Orders that were synced.
- You can also sync the store at any point in time by clicking on “Sync Now” if you have made any changes to your store and want to sync before the scheduled sync which runs automatically every 12 hours.
- If you want to remove the store, you can do that by clicking on the Remove button and confirming the action.
- You can view all the logs of the store details that are synced by selecting the Logs tab.
Change store token or key
You can follow the below steps to Update your store:
- Go to the store listing screen.
- Hover over the store’s name and click on the three dots, choose edit.
- Once you hit the edit button, you will be directed to the edit store screen.
- You can update the store token, client Id, and client’s secret and hit the update button.
|Content||modify||View and modify store content|
|Checkout Content||modify||View and modify content on checkout pages|
|Customers||modify||View and modify customer information|
|Customers Login||modify||Sign customers into your storefront|
|Information & Settings||modify||View and modify store information and settings|
|Marketing||modify||View and modify marketing information|
|Orders||modify||View and modify orders|
|Order Transactions||modify||View and modify order transactions|
|Create Payments||modify||Process payments|
|Get Payment Methods||read-only||Get a list of payment methods|
|Products||modify||View and modify products, brands, categories, and other product information.|
|Themes||modify||View and modify themes|
|Carts||modify||View and modify carts|
|Checkouts||modify||View and modify a checkout|
|Sites & Routes||modify||View and modify sites and routes|
|Channel Settings||modify||View and modify a list of channels|
|Channel Listings||modify||View and modify a list of all channel listings for a particular channel|
|Storefront API Tokens||modify||Create a storefront API token|
|Storefront API Customer Impersonation Tokens||modify||Create a storefront API token that allows customer impersonation|
|Store logs||read-only||View store logs|
|Store Inventory||modify||View and modify inventory of stock|