Experro provides a drag-and-drop interface to manage the navigation menu easily. You can choose to remove a navigation menu or update it as per your need.
Delete Navigation Menu
You can remove an entire navigation menu if you don’t want to make changes to it, and it's no longer required by following the below steps:
- Go to your workspace.
- Click on the Settings icon and open Navigation under the Appearance section in the left sidebar.
- Hover and click on the three dots of an existing navigation menu.
- Choose the Delete option.
- Confirm delete action.
Delete a menu item
You can follow the below steps, to delete a menu item:
- Find the menu item within your menu
- Click on the pencil icon available in the right corner of the menu item.
- Hit on the Delete link. The menu item will be removed from your menu.
- Click on the Save button from the top right corner of the screen to reflect those changes on the external website.