You will need to log in to your account to use Experro.
You can follow these steps to log in to your account:
- Enter the address for your website in your web browser, i.e., https://your-domain.experro.com/login/
- Enter your email and password.
- Hit the Sign in button, and you will be directed to the dashboard of your workspace if you have entered the correct information.
Warning: If you enter an invalid password 5 times, then your user will get blocked for 15 minutes.
Forgot password? No problem.
- If you don’t remember your password, then click on forgot password, and you will be asked to confirm your email.
- Enter your email and click on Reset Password.
- Check your email from Experro, and you will get a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link, and you will be redirected to set a new password.
- Once done, you can log in with your new password.
Note: The password should be a mix of one capital letter, alphabets, numerals, and special characters ($#"@\&%_.~!*) without any space in between. The password length should be between 10 to 20 characters.