Localization enables you to save entries of the same data in multiple languages that will be displayed when the user chooses their locale.
It means that you can update the content in multiple languages. When visitors visit your website and choose their language as French, they will see the content in French.
Before you get started
Ensure the localization for the content type is enabled, as it is mandatory in order to localize its entries.
Localize an entry
You can follow the below steps to localize an entry:
- Go to your workspace and open Content Library.
- Go to the Content Model for which you want to localize the entry.
- Click on the entry to edit its content.
- Click on the Internationalization widget displayed on the right sidebar.
- Choose the language in which you want to update the translated content.
- A blank copy of the version will appear where you can update the content in the selected language.
- Hit the Save button.