Entry versioning allows you to maintain a history of the content updated every time user saves the entry. Versions are identified by numbers, i.e., version 1, version 2, and so on.
A new version of the entry gets created every time you hit on the save button for the same entry.
You can name a version for better identification. It's easy to follow the steps:
- Go to your workspace
- Click on the Content Library and choose a content type
- Open the entry whose version you want to name.
- Click on the Versions widget and choose the version you want to rename.
- Click on Edit version details, and a popup will appear
- Update the name for the version and click on the Save button.