Unpublish the content entries to remove them from the environment that is currently running on your web or mobile website.
You can unpublish an entry that has been published to any of the environments, i.e., Development or Production.
You can follow the below steps to unpublish an entry:
- Go to your workspace and open Content Library.
- Open the entry in edit mode that you want to unpublish.
- Click on the Unpublish button, and a popup will appear asking for more information regarding unpublishing.
- Select the environment from which you want to unpublish the entry.
- Select when to unpublish the entry,
- Choosing “Now” will unpublish the entry immediately.
- Choosing “Schedule” will ask for the date and time to unpublish the entry.
- You can choose any date and time after today’s current time.
- Hit the Unpublish button after making your changes.
After unpublishing the entry, the data will stop displaying on your website, but it is not deleted from the content library unless explicitly deleted.
Things to keep in mind:
You need to keep a few things in mind while unpublishing the entry.
- Version- The selected version will get unpublished, so you have to choose the one that you want to unpublish.
- Internationalization- The languages available for the selected version will also get unpublished.