View details of each entry version that has been published or is scheduled to publish.
Note: You need permission to view the content type and its entries, or you should have the “Workspace Admin” role. Learn more about the roles and permissions.
You can view the details like:
- Status - published or scheduled.
- Environment - the environment where the version is published or scheduled to publish, i.e., development, production, etc.
- Version number - the version number that's published or scheduled to publish.
- Version name - the version name that's published or scheduled to publish.
- Time - the time when published or is scheduled to publish.
- User - the user who published or is scheduled to publish.
Follow the below steps to view the publish status:
- Go to your workspace and open Content Library.
- Choose the content type, and you will see the list of entries it contains, with their publish status in the available environment.
- To view detailed status, open the entry in edit mode that’s published or scheduled to publish.
- In the right sidebar, click on the Publish Status option.
- You can see the details of the published or scheduled version.