Delete an entry with all its existing versions when it's no longer required.
Note: An entry can be deleted by a user having the “Workspace Admin” role or permission to delete entries. Learn more about the roles and permissions.
To delete an entry, please follow these steps:
- Go to your workspace
- Click on the Content Model from the left sidebar.
- Hover on the entry you want to delete, and click on the three dots that appear.
- Choose the Delete option.
- Confirm to delete the entry.
- The above step will delete all the versions of the entry. If you want to delete only a specific version, open that entry, select the version, and delete it from the actions menu.
- You can't delete a single content type entry. You can delete the content type itself if you don't need it anymore.