Collaborate with your team by inviting your teammates or adding them to your workspace.
Note: A user can be added by the user having a ‘Workspace Admin’ role or permission to create users. Learn more about the roles and permissions.
Follow the below steps to add a user to your workspace:
- Click on the gear icon for “Settings” in the left sidebar
- Click on Users under Administration in the left sidebar, and you will see the list of users available in the workspace.
- Click on Add User button shown at the top right corner.
- Search and select the user that you want to add to this workspace.
- Assign a role to the user and hit on the Save button.
Now, the user will be able to switch workspaces and access the workspace you assigned.
Note: Only an existing user can be added to the workspace from settings. If the user doesn’t exist, you have to invite them to your organization. Learn more.