Edit the role when you want to add or remove a specific set of permissions in a current role.
Note: A role can be updated by a user having the “Workspace Admin” role or permission to read and update roles. Learn more about the roles and permissions.
You can follow the below steps to update a role:
- Click on the gear icon for Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click on Roles under “Administration” in the left sidebar, and you will see the list of roles available in the workspace.
- Hover over the role and click on three dots to choose the Edit option.
- Update the details like role name and description, and choose the desired permissions.
- Once you are done with the changes, hit the Save button to save the changes.
Note: The role ‘Workspace Admin’ cannot be updated; it’s a default role and is read-only.