Sometimes you want to perform an action on multiple assets, and having that action on an individual asset can be a bit of tiresome work.
Experro allows you to select multiple assets and perform bulk operations like delete.
Delete File or Folder
To delete multiple items, you can follow the steps:
- Go to your workspace.
- Click on the Media Manager icon given in the left sidebar.
- Hover and select the assets that you want to delete.
- Click on “Select All” to select all the assets in the folder.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Confirm the delete action, and the asset will be deleted permanently.