Workspace is the repository for managing all your content and assets. A workspace is the best place to collaborate between team members for a project, website, or online content. Each workspace contains its own content model, content types, assets, and access control.
Please follow the below steps to create a new workspace:
- Login to your Experro account and click on the “User Avatar” icon displayed at the bottom left corner.
- Go to Admin Console.
- Choose Workspaces.
- Click on the Add Workspace button at the screen's top right corner.
- In the New Workspace dialog, enter the following details:
- Name (Required) - Name of your workspace (It's generally your project name).
- Description - Description of your project.
- Timezone - Timezone is important for scheduling the content and releases.
- Click Next to save the workspace and generate its access link.