Creating a navigation menu is now easier with the help of Experro's drag-and-drop interface. It also allows you to make changes to your existing menu.
Edit Navigation Menu
You can update an existing navigation menu easily by following the below steps:
- Go to your workspace.
- Click on the Settings icon and open Navigation under the Appearance section in the left sidebar.
- Hover and click on the three dots of an existing navigation menu.
- Choose the Edit option.
- Please make the necessary changes and then hit the Save button to apply them.
Customizing a menu item
Each navigation contains multiple menu items.
- Navigation Label - This field specifies the item's title and is auto-fetched from your content entry.
- URL - This is an auto-generated slug of the content entry.
- Title Attribute - You can utilize this to override your Navigation label. E.g., Your page title is About our Company, but in the menu, you only want an abbreviated title like About us.
- Link Target - Choose if on click the link should open in the same window or tab or the new one.
- Class Name - Optional CSS classes for this menu item.
To customize menu items, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the pencil icon available in the right corner of the menu item.
- Modify the values as per your need.
- Click on the Update button to save your modifications.