We have reserved a content model name which is called “Custom Links”. You can create this model if it's not already visible within your Experro instance.
Follow these steps to create a model to manage external links:
- Provide Model Name “Custom Links”.
- Create the following fields inside the model
- Title - This field will store the display name of the page so that you can choose a text type field for it.
- Link - This field will store the URL of the webpage. A text type field would serve the purpose, but if you need to ensure the URL is valid, you can add regex.
- Description (optional) - This field is optional; you can use it to store the page's description. A rich text type should work.
- Don’t enable the model to work as a webpage.
- Once done, you can create Entries for the content model, and those entries will appear within the menu options.