Configure more properties of a facet, like display options for their values or slider for a price range. Learn more about facets in this article.
You can update a facet for the category by following the below steps:
- Go to your workspace.
- Click on Merchandising icon on the left sidebar and choose an environment.
- Go to Facets.
- Click on any category for which you want to configure the facets.
- Click on the facet that you want to configure.
- A popup will appear with a few options:
- Display Name: Change the display name for the facet.
- Display as: Choose the listing format to display the values.
- List: Choose this option to display values in a listing format, i.e., one below the other.
- Block: Choose this option to display values will be displayed in a block format.
- Range: Choose this option to enable the options to enter the minimum and maximum values.
- Detail Range Slider: Choose this option to enable a slider for setting minimum and maximum range.
- Collapse by Default: When you enable this option, the facet accordion will collapse by default when you click outside it.
- Define Sort Order: When you enable this option, you can choose the order in which values of the facet should appear. Learn more
- Calculate Slider Range from Data: Enable this option to automatically calculate the range for the slider based on the values available.
- Round Off Values: Enable this option to round off the values if any decimal values are found in the data.
- Manually Define Slider Range: Enable this option to manually define the minimum and maximum values that can be set on the slider.
- Click Save to apply the changes for the facets.